20 lessons presented in two sections
1: LEARN TO WRITE
Inspired by the 6+1 Writing Traits, this section builds a raft of composition skills.
- improve style and clarity with easy to learn tricks
- create detail-rich passages with a simple strategy to identify information gaps
- nurture the creative spirit with imaginative story ideas, multi media prompts and plenty of scaffolding
2: WRITE TO LEARN
As a critical thinking primer, this section marshals the language of arguments and ideas.
- construct arguments with a simple sentence pattern
- describe and analyze inferences, analogies, correlations, causation and trend data with authentic materials
- think critically about some of life’s big questions
Click HERE to open a pdf file with a 14-page sample. It includes:
- the introduction and table of contents, so you get a sense of the scope and direction
- one creative writing lesson
- one critical thinking lesson which asks students to analyze an analogy
Get the ebook now
Instant email delivery and only $11 USD.
Buy with Paypal or a credit card. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access. I send you a message and you download the pdf file.
Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it, you get a full refund. Promise.
The layout is designed for teachers who like to display material on a classroom projection screen, but it works well for those who prefer print outs, too.
- Level: intermediate+
- Publication date: February 27, 2017
- ISBN: 978-89-98531-05-8
- 20 lessons and 122 pages in one pdf file
- File size: about 7mb
- Format: A4 (works on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, too)
- Content: lesson plans, student exhibits, instructor notes, answer keys, picture prompts and video links