Teach English with Trivia Games
Let’s be honest. It’s easy to find trivia on the internet. What is not easy, however, is finding questions that are socially, cultural and intellectually relevant to non-native speakers. That takes time.
ESL Trivia Challenge 1 saves teachers time with a low prep, high interest English teaching resource that can be used again and again.
The cost is $2.99 USD. Is that a lot? Before you answer, consider that for the price of one latte, you get:
- 240 classroom-tested general knowledge questions designed for high beginners.
- 48 pages in total.
- 20 pages of questions and answers (great for small group work).
- 20 pages with the same questions – but no answers. A useful format for homework or a whole class sponge activity on the classroom projector.
- 4 categories of questions.
- 3 levels of difficulty (from easy to a little challenging), so students of all English skill levels can participate.
- 1 pdf file formatted for A4 and 8.5 by 11 inch printing.
- ISBN 9788998531003 95740.
- Written by Rob Whyte, a battle hardened warrior with 15 years’ teaching experience in South Korea.
GET ESL TRIVIA CHALLENGE VOLUME 1 – NOW
It’s only $2.99 USD. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access. I send you a message and you download the pdf file. Here’s my promise. Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it you can get a full refund.
There are two payment options.
1. Buy from Scribd, a large ebook store (need credit card). Or.
2. Buy with Paypal. Hit the ADD TO CART BUTTON and get ready to buy another ebook or complete your purchase.