The main different between between Volumes 1 and 2 is content. ESL Trivia Challenge 2 has 240 new questions (no repeats from Volume 1) which are a little more challenging. But they are far from impossible for most ESL students who have a decent grasp of general knowledge.
The questions are socially, cultural and intellectually relevant to non-native speakers who are at an intermediate level of English.
It’s a good collection of questions (if I do say so) which you could assemble yourself …. if you had dozens of hours to spend surfing the net – not too mention a dozen reference books.
The cost is $2.99 USD. Is that a lot? Before you answer, consider that for the price of one latte, you get:
- 240 classroom-tested general knowledge questions designed for high intermediate students.
- 48 pages in total.
- 20 pages of questions and answers (great for small group work).
- 20 pages with the same questions – but no answers. A useful format for homework or a whole class sponge activity on the classroom projector.
- 4 categories of questions.
- 3 levels of difficulty (from 1 easy to 3 a little challenging), so students of all English skill levels can participate.
- 1 pdf file formatted for A4 and 8.5 by 11 inch printing.
- ISBN 9788998531010 95740.
- Written by Rob Whyte, a daft Canadian who has been crawling the hallways of the Korean education system for 15 years.
GET ESL TRIVIA CHALLENGE VOLUME 2 – NOW
It’s only $2.99 USD. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access. I send you a message and you download the pdf file. Here’s my promise. Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it you can get a full refund.
There are two payment options.
1. Pay with a credit card and buy from Scribd, a large ebook store.
2. Buy with PayPal. Use the buttons below. Click ADD TO CART and get ready to buy another ebook or complete your purchase.