ESL Teacher’s Classroom Toolbox
Are your favorite classroom activities getting tired?
Maybe it’s time for a quick refresher.
Most teachers have a go-to list of favorite classroom activities when teaching English. The tried and tested word games, pair work activities and conversation worksheets that always work well and help students learn English. Eventually, it’s time for a change. Something new and invigorating.
That’s what this ebook does for ESL teachers. Freshen up your teaching repertoire with 36 multi-skill activities that prepare you for the demands of just about any ESL classroom situation.
- 9 SKILLS-BASED WRITING ACTIVITIES. No boring five-paragraph essay questions here. These activities engage creative thinking and build specific composition skills.
- 9 SPONGE ACTIVITIES. Ready to use teaching resources when you have an expected gap. This ain’t no filler: educate, stimulate and motivate with a mix of puzzles, discussion exercises, video lessons and a dash of inspiration.
- 9 WORD GAMES AND PUZZLES. No hangman here. These worksheets help ESL students learn vocabulary with a focus on high frequency words while expanding their imagination and improving fluency.
- 9 PAIR WORK (AND MORE) ACTIVITIES. Generate loads of meaningful input and output and, occasionally, provide students with motivation. Great for pairs, small groups and large classes.
GET THE EBOOK – NOW!
It’s $5.99 USD. Is that a lot? Well, how much does a latte and scone cost? With this ebook, you get hours of low prep classroom exercises that actually help your students learn English. And you? You get to feel good about your contribution to student improvement and save time by not scouring the web looking for fun activities in between Facebook updates.
Buy with Paypal. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access. I send you a message and you download the pdf file. Here’s my promise. Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it, you can get a full refund.
Use the buttons below. Click ADD TO CART and get ready to buy another ebook or complete your purchase.
ESL TEACHER’S CLASSROOM TOOLBOX
Is $5.99 USD a lot? Before you answer, consider that for the price of a couple of lattes, you get these terrific classroom activities:
- 36 activities that develop a variety of language learning skills
- 9 skill-based writing exercises
- 9 sponge activities – killer, not filler
- 9 vocabulary activities – heavy focus on high frequency words
- 9 discussion activities – great for pairs, small groups and whole class
- 1 pdf file formatted for A4 printing
- 89 pages
- ISBN 978-89-98531-03-4
- Written by Rob Whyte, a battle hardened warrior with 15 years’ teaching experience in South Korea.
GET THE TOOLBOX – NOW!
Only $5.99 USD. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access. I send you a message and you download the pdf file. Here’s my promise. Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it you can get a full refund.
Buy with Paypal, use the buttons below. Click ADD to CART to start your purchase.